Wednesday 16 February 2011

The idea of this

Hi all,

my aim here is to create a list of injustices. Not a comprehensive list, nor a particularly novel list. Just a list of what is happening. The point being to remind those of us who live well of some of the things we should care about. I would also, from time to time, list events that give us reason to be optimistic about the future.

I will generate this list from 3 main sorces
1) the mainstream English speaking media, eg. ABC, BBC, AJ, DW, NPR etc etc etc- please do send any stories I miss!
2) my own experiences
3) your experiences

Now as to source 3, feel free to e-mail anything you wish to make public. I will check over each story for obvious flaws in reasoning and personal abuse and may make requests for parts to be rewritten. For honesty's sake submissions of this nature will be labeled as 'one-sided' and 'unverified' and well be posted with requests for alternative perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment